Practical step-by-step guides to help you achieve a specific goal. Most useful when you're trying to get something done.
Get your local environment set up; install Actyx and the SDK, start a new project, setup your environment, and debug common errors.
- Install Actyx
- Start a new project
- Set up your JS environment
- Install Actyx CLI and Node Manager
- Clear events and reset your node
Use the Actyx Pond to implement business logic across a swarm of devices.
- Getting Started with the Pond
- Learn to work with Actyx Pond in 10 Steps
- Fish Parameters
- Pond in Depth Guides for advanced users
Set up your swarm of networked devices running Actyx.
Learn how to integrate Actyx into your apps — whatever platform you use.
Monitor and debug Actyx and your apps.
Figure out what's wrong and quickly resolve any issues you may face.